Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 3, 2014

Deepika Padukone First English Movie Finding Fanny Fernandes

Homi Adajania’s English film Finding Fanny Fernandes in which Deepika Padukone stars opposite Arjun Kapoor. 

It's done, it's finished. I have finished shooting for it. It's called Finding Fanny Fernandes. It's an English film set in Goa and I just came back two days ago, it's already done, the 27-year-old said on Tuesday at the unveiling of the cover of the Star Week magazine featuring her. 

Talking about the experience of working with Kapoor, Padukone said it was a bit strange for her. 

For me it's a little strange to be working with him, I have known him for many years. I have known him since when he was a fat kid, he was part of a group of friends and I never thought he would become an actor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Aali Lahar Kela Kahar All Right Reserved